Kiosko — Today’s Newspapers around the world
eBooks – see campus pages for links to eBooks:
For Patrons: How to Get and Use Your TexShare CARD
The District subscribes to many resources for students and teachers. These may be accessed using campus Research Resources pages, but a few of the most popular databases are linked here. These may be used both on campus or remotely. Passwords are required when accessing resources remotely. Log in to your RRISD Gmail, then click here for password help.
Cultivate a community for creativity, literacy and lifelong learning.
RRISD Library Services produces discerning, information literate problem solvers who are prepared to succeed in a diverse society.
- Cultivate a love of reading.
- Preserve and protect intellectual freedom.
- Foster creativity, collaboration, communication and critical thinking.
- Provide personalized learning opportunities and resources for staff and students.
- Provide equitable access to technology and information literacy skills.
- Serve as instructional leaders on campus, district, state and national levels.
Libraries in the News
Reflections on TCEA 2018 from Teaching & Learning
What's Happening in the Library?
Round Rock ISD Summer Pop-Up Library keeps families reading
Brushy Creek Book Club means business
Caraway Champions Battle of the Bluebonnets for the third year in a row
VIDEO: Students celebrate Dr. Suess on his 113th Birthday
Technology immerses Deerpark Language Arts students in the Sixties
England breaks Coats for Kids District fundraising record