Cultivate a community for creativity, literacy and lifelong learning.
RRISD Library Services produces discerning, information literate problem solvers who are prepared to succeed in a diverse society.
- Cultivate a love of reading.
- Preserve and protect intellectual freedom.
- Foster creativity, collaboration, communication and critical thinking.
- Provide personalized learning opportunities and resources for staff and students.
- Provide equitable access to technology and information literacy skills.
- Serve as instructional leaders on campus, district, state and national levels.
Libraries in the News
Round Rock ISD Summer Pop-Up Library keeps families reading
Brushy Creek Book Club means business
Caraway Champions Battle of the Bluebonnets for the third year in a row
VIDEO: Students celebrate Dr. Suess on his 113th Birthday
Technology immerses Deerpark Language Arts students in the Sixties
England breaks Coats for Kids District fundraising record