For Patrons: How to Get and Use Your TexShare CARD
The District subscribes to many resources for students and teachers. These may be accessed using individual campus Research Resources pages. A few of the most popular databases are linked here. These may be used both on campus or remotely. Passwords are required when accessing resources remotely.
Log in to your RRISD Gmail, then click here for password help.
E-books, including ASCD titles and Dave Burgess titles. Directions for accessing ASCD Collection
Research Resources (all databases/subscriptions listed)
- RRISD Reading and Research
- Public Library Summer Reading
- Cultivate a love of reading.
- Preserve and protect intellectual freedom.
- Foster creativity, collaboration, communication and critical thinking.
- Provide personalized learning opportunities and resources for staff and students.
- Provide equitable access to technology and information literacy skills.
- Serve as instructional leaders on campus, district, state and national levels.
Libraries in the News
Round Rock ISD to form Exploration Task Force for RRISD Police Department
Pop Up Library, Food Services pair up for summer reading & eating
Growing Library Leaders With Google Education Trainer Certification
Reflections on TCEA 2018 from Teaching & Learning
What's Happening in the Library?
Round Rock ISD Summer Pop-Up Library keeps families reading
Brushy Creek Book Club means business
Caraway Champions Battle of the Bluebonnets for the third year in a row
VIDEO: Students celebrate Dr. Suess on his 113th Birthday
Technology immerses Deerpark Language Arts students in the Sixties
England breaks Coats for Kids District fundraising record